Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Wedding Case Winner


WOW! On behalf of our married friends and all of us here at Instant Jury we’d like to thank all of those jurors that participated in our recent contest. The suggestions were great and all were taken into consideration. There were some good comments from all! Everyone from our more seasoned jurors like tanyamae, ajdm326 and our old friend EvilPenguin to some of our newer faces like Joslynm, nufnuf and chasethdevil. I hope we continue to hear from you new jurors in the future!!

The contest was such a success we would like to do it again. So if you or your friends are having a dispute, email us at info [at] instantjury [dot] com and let’s get you on the site!! If your case is a good one, we’ll feature it and award prizes for the participants involved.

We’ve got a great community of jurors and we would once again like to thank everyone for participating. Without further ado, the winner of the dozen gourmet cupcakes from www.cupcakestop.com is juror Sayins_all !!!! We’ve emailed you and asked you to choose from one of over 70 different types of gourmet cupcakes from our sponsor.

Keep those cases coming and we look forward to hosting our next contest with some more great giveaways! Continue to check in with us for more details.

The Judge

6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately Sayins_all is unable to be with us tonight. I accept these cupcakes on her behalf and thank the academy and, of course, God for taking time out of His busy schedule to score her some nummy cupcakes. I promise to forward the cupcakes on to Sayins_all. Trust me. -- Evil(but oh so trustworthy) Penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. back up off my cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I didn't see you there. Dis is awkward. I'm very sorry. It's important to me to know that you forgive me. P.S. Nothing says "forgiveness" like a cupcake. Gimme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing says "Kanya West" like someone busting in on someone else's win. Just sayins all :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. But...but...I didn't take the microphone away from you. You were in the bathroom fussing with your hair and stuffing a potato down the front of your pants and there was this awkward silence and I was only trying to help and be a good American and also to steal your cupcakes. You just don't remember because you'd been knocking back the Cold Duck for a few hours before the ceremony began. Trust me. Have you ever caught me lying to you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. say whatever you want, those cupcakes were DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete